Nowadays, SAITE S.R.L. works with: 62 communities of 277 families of producing Royal Quinoa in the intersalar area of the Departments of Oruro and Potosí, 16 communities of 116 families of producing of Sésamo and Chía in the Department of Santa Cruz de la Sierra, 7 communities of 50 amaranth producing families in the Department of Chuquisaca and other peasant economic organizations, achieving total coverage at the national level, through work with community members from the three macro regions of Bolivia: Altiplano, Valles and Tropico.
SAITE SRL, as a food processing company, has the following certifications: FSSC 22000 Certification Scheme, FSSC 22000 Certificate issued by TÜV Rheiland, FDA Certificate (United States Food and Drug Administration), USDA (Organic Production under NOP-USDA), UE Organic, certified by CERES GmbH and IBD / Brazil for organic products, which guarantee the quality and origin of our products
SAITE S.R.L considers food safety in all our operations of paramount importance, for us to offer products complying with the highest quality and food safety standards due to the ongoing implementation and update of our Food Safety Management System (SGIA) in order to comply, both at national and international level, with our customers’ requirements to their entire satisfaction.
1. Compliance with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding food safety, as well as with other food safety requirements endorsed by our company.
2. Ensuring the ongoing implementation and update of our Food Safety Management System FSSC 22000 as well as of additional Standard Requirements in all our industrial production plants.
3. Ensuring our products quality and food safety at national and international level through implementation of modern technology in our facilities under the leadership and commitment of our Higher Management.
4. Integration and loyalty promotion of our suppliers in order to improve the supply chain at all levels.
5. Capacity building of our staff, for them to develop the necessary skills enabling us to achieve our objectives.
Version 7, September 2023